Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apologies~

time flies
I guess this is all I can conclude
when I think about everything that happened between us

6 months, half a year
it's been that long
yet I never have any idea how did I manage to walk pass this period of time

thinking of everything that happened between us
every single conversation since the day we met each other
I still remember it was the end of October

up till now
a lot had happened between us
everything used to be so sweet in the beginning

but then
things changed
all those so called sweetness turned upside down
all that's left is bitterness
for both you and me

now that I've realized
how much I've hurt you before
how many things I've done wrong before

I suddenly found out that
I still owe you a sincere apology

I've said sorry so many times before
but those are just for those things that happened at times

this apology I'm giving now
is to conclude everything that we've been through

for those harsh things I've said when we separate
for those foolish things I've done to make you so mad
for those inconsiderate actions of mine
and many more

all these things I'm saying here
I swear I'm not expecting any return for you

well, of course
I still hope that I've got another chance from you

but that's not the reason I'm apologizing here
it's just that I feel like I've owed you so many
and I never really did tell you how sorry I am

and the fact is
I do feel bad for all those childish act I've done before
and all those stupid bad words that came out of my mouth

I can continue on, talking more and more crap
but I think that will only make this become less sincere

so, don't know you'll see this or not
or care about this or not
which I do hope you'll see and do care

I am so very sorry
please forgive me for all I've done

I don't know what's going to happened to both of us in the future
but even if we'll be going in separate ways
to me, you'll still be the best person I've ever met

remember, you're good as who you really are
stay cute, stay happy, and stay cheerful
you've always been a sun, shining bright into my life

and even if this sun had left me
I shall never forget the warmth spread out by the sun
cause it is the best thing that have ever happened in my life














everything in my life is different after I met you
you've walk into my life
and left so many footprints here
that I would never ever be able to rub them off

all the best blessings to you
cause you always deserve the very best

No comments:

Post a Comment