Thursday, December 31, 2009

concludes 2009~

finally, the year 2009 has come to an end
a lot things happened this year
yet, I can't really recall much of them actually

on this last day of 2009
received a very bad news

bad enough to spoil my first half of 2010
bad enough to broke me into pieces once again

I still don't know the truth about that news I received
but I certainly hope it's not real

anyway, about year 2009
well, life goes quite smooth in Aussie

my results aren't improving much
but at least staying at the level in my expectation

knew some more friends in uni
which make my life in Aussie aren't that bored anymore
but still, bored.. (duhh~~)

so what makes up my year 2009?
I would say it's a person

not one of my friends, not one of my family members
it's a special person I never thought I would have to chance to met

so perfect that I thought I fell in love with an angel
so many memories that I am not going to let it stay in 2009

instead, I'm going to bring those memories
leaping into year 2010, and so on, till the end of my life

this person made my 2009 so special
that I'm sure I am not going to forget this best year of mine
for the rest of my life

in the beginning, things were so great
although, things didn't went smooth for both of us
but still, those tears and laughter will stay with me
as a part of my sweetest memories that I will cherish

in 2010, my promise to you in 2009 still counts and still available
I'm going to repeat again now

I don't dare to hope for anything in return now
but at least when you meet any problems, are feeling not good
I'm always here for you

remember, when you need me
do not ask for permission, just hold my hands tight
cause I will let go of whatever I'm holding at that moment
to grab hold of your hands, and then never letting it go

well, this is the relationship part
there's more happenings in this year
but only this is important enough to be mentioned here

then about friendship
well, still the same old friends of course
Xii, Chee Wah, Bolo and Rue
thanks a lot for all your supports and companionship this year
thanks a lot for listening to me when I need someone to talk to
thanks a lot for being considerate and encouraging

it's the end of 2009
but I'm sure that our friendship ain't going to end
not in 2010, not in the following years either
It's going to stay forever

and now my family
well, thanks a lot to them of course
they've been working so hard to earn money
so this son of them can study overseas and have not much to worry about

appreciate everything, I never said it
cause well, as you all know, I'm not good at talking these sexy words
luckily I can still type and write well, pheeww..

well then
few hours later, it's time to say goodbye to the year 2009
and a big big HELLO to year 2010


















so, all the best to my friends, family, all the loved ones
stay happy in the new year, and I'll always love you all so much!! ^^

Happy New Year 2010!!!

以下是小小的一段话
自己写的,想送给那个重要的人:

我从来不曾计算我们在一起过了多少天
因为这样我们之间的爱情好像有个期限
我曾经相信我们之间的感情会是永远的

我从来不曾计算我们分开来过了多少天
因为这样我会觉得我离开你越来越遥远
我其实根本一刻都不会愿意让你离开我

No comments:

Post a Comment