Saturday, January 2, 2010

Senior 3 Xin 2007 Reunion Gathering Dinner~

Well, I can't say yesterday was a perfect night, but at least pretty much all of us had fun yesterday..Appreciate those who attended and willing to support, I remember each of everyone of you cause you all made my night!! all this won't have such a nice outcome without all of you..

and for those who hope to attend but can't cause of schedule problem, again, I'm sorry about the date and please take my sincere apology..I hope this wouldn't be the first and last reunion, so don't get disappointed first k?

about those who are able to attend but didn't..well, NO COMMENTS!!














Anyway, here's the guest list I wanted to thank..

Yvonne Chong
Ah Chung
Kelvin Hong
Susu
Kent Ng
Jonathan Sin
Alvina Tan
Wilson
Yong Shing Yee
Sarah Pang
Xii Tzee
Lee Tze Kee
Ivy Thein
David Chia
Victor Chong
Ai Fung
Yen Fung
John Chia
Mei Kien
Bolo

No comments:

Post a Comment