Friday, December 4, 2009

bla bla bla~

finally, back at Sabah..
well, what can I say then?
Xii told me to update my blog, so here I am

but I really don't know what to write anyway
there are something bothering me these while
but I just don't know how should I express it out

first of all, the feeling of coming back home
well, i did used quite a while to get used to it again
since it's been almost a year since my last time back at Sabah

most of the place is still the same
lame electricity service
lame driver on the road
lame weather, lame smell and lame people
but well, that's what my home look like
if those things aren't lame, I'll have weird feelings

it's been a week I'm staying at home
didn't go else where much
cause even if I have to find Bolo, she's here at Tuaran also

cause most of my friends aren't back here yet
wait till next week, and the following weeks
when chee wah, ah rue, xii are come back for holidays
we'll gather like crazy!!

and by the way
I'm still planning on the Senior 3 Xin class reunion
still in the process, hopefully it would success

I just hope that once in a while
we can gather around together

so that when we meet again after next 5 or 10 years
it wouldn't be just a simple "Hi" and a smile
then walk away
that would feels so awful!!

by the way, I've been busy all these while too
working, planning for the gathering


















well, i guess that's all I've to say
Xii!! Uncle Chi Hua Hua!! Rue!!
Fan Loi lo~~~~~
Bian Bian & Bolo can't wait already~~~~

muahaha, anyway..
happy holidays!!
and most importantly..
HOME SWEET HOME~

3 comments:

  1. what fan loi lo!?==
    going back soon going back soon...
    please be patient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, tomorrow Rue will be going back....
    I will make it on Sunday...
    and I intend to have our KBox singing on Tues...
    but the major problem lying here is...
    transportation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chee wah
    transportation got me and bolo maa, that's the least off your worries laa..
    Tuesday would be good for me, as long as not morning time..

    xii
    fast fast fast laa!
    you still owe me a kbox and a meal ah!!

    ReplyDelete