Wednesday, December 23, 2009

stepping forward~

so long had I been waiting for
so long had I been desperate for your love

we've both been so good and sweet before
how could you just drop everything down so easily?

what are all those sweet memories to you?
rubbish? or just a bunch of nonsense?

I don't know why, and I don't understand why
but I just can't get you out of my mind

so disappointed when I knew that you can easily let go everything
3 months of love and care, means nothing to you

I don't look good, I don't have much confident on myself
but I got full confident that I can love you as long as I am alive

but you never bother to know what my heart says
you never bother to know who is the me deep down inside already

it's all about appearance
no more soul stuffs

this is a world full of reality
and it's time to accept the truth

my heart is cold, my mind stopped
there's no more love inside me

even if there really is any
I'm just going to give it to myself

until I met the next one
which might never happened

cause you're too special
cause you're too good to be true

everywhere I go I think of you
every people I met reminds me of you

everything I saw and did never matters
cause you're all over my mind

but up till now
your reaction towards all these makes my heart freeze

you don't want my heart, yet you took it away
and let nobody else have it

I'm drowned in your love
hard to breathe in the world without you

but so what?
I know you aren't coming back to me anymore

I don't pray for miracle
cause I'm too tired to even care about it

but I'm making you another promise
which might be the last one I made for you

if anytime, something happened
and you need me to stay by your side

remember, don't ask me for permission
you don't have to

you'll just take hold of my hands
and I'll let go of everything I'm holding at that moment

just to hold your hand tight
and then never ever let it go again

I'm giving up hope and love
but never ever giving up on you..



No comments:

Post a Comment