Friday, December 15, 2006

There Goes the Start of My Dancing Life~

Today my parents day off, no need to work in shop. So the whole family went KK shopping At first, didn't thought of wanted to go to school.But suddenly Xii Xii called me to ask me go, say got things that she wanted to tell me. I was at Damai having breakfast at the moment, very near to school which i decided to go and have a look. Besides, lazy to go KK also.
 
At school, i was just planning to see everyone practice their dancing.But suddenly feels like really interested and fun, so I decided to take part in it. Just hope to try something new and different since it's last year of secondary school life. But till now, I still feels a bit scare. Worry that i can't remember the moves, the problem which I lived so far away from the school, and I have not much time to lead the cheer-leading team. But just forget those anyway, since I've told Ivan that i was participating, can't break my promise. Furthermore, i think I'm quite interested in that and joining the team will be another fun process.

After that, still have to go KK with my parents. Went shopping and buy clothes as I really seldom did that. Today bought some clothes from Tong's department store, and a NIKE shoes, black n white color pair. Can't have any pair with green color or stripes, as the size of shoes which can suit my big leg is really limited. Besides, I really cannot afford to buy the RM500 pair of shoes. Well, better than none. Haha. Bought famous amos cookies on the way back home also, haha. Boy I just cannot resist cookies. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment