Sunday, December 31, 2006

Historical 2006~

Today afternoon went KK with Jia Fung. Min Yee is suppose to join us, but end up she didn't showing up. Planning to watch the movie but no more ticket. Haha, well, there goes a record - whole 2 years didn't even enter the cinema once. I thought i can break this record just now and that will be really special. Think about it, 1st time and last time enter the cinema in 2006. But unfortunately, no more movie tickets.

Time goes by swiftly. 2 more house to the end of 2006, another year of  history What actually happened this year? Well, first of all, our sports meet of course. Really memorable, learning a lot of things and feeling happy to be in a closer friendship with my Senior 2 Xin classmates. What else? Received a really great birthday present from my friends, scolded very seriously by a teacher, for a word "MEMBAZIRKAN", went KK so many times that I'm even scolded by my dad. Haha.

For 2007, hope to throw away all those sad memories and just keep those happy one in my heart and mind. Lets all together welcoming a new year and hopefully a happy year n live a new life throughout 2007! Any wishes that you hope to come true in 2007? Well, I can conclude mine into 3. The first one is, found someone that I loved much and loved me much. Second, traveling around the world, seeing lots of places, especially my favorite country Australia. Lastly, hope to meet my idols S.H.E and Penny, and have a big chance to sing with them! Haha. Results in studying? I'll just try my best in it n keep maintaining my book keeping grades. Will I be asking too much? But nevertheless, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 to everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment