Sunday, December 17, 2006

Japanese Buffet~

What a happy and fun day today was. This afternoon went KK with some of my cousin. For what? Japanese buffet! Haha, we had that at Hyatt. Didn't even have breakfast. Starving myself whole morning just for this meal. Just RM35 and it includes a lot of my favorite Japanese cuisine - sashimi, tempura, roast lamb, sushi n others. All of us are there from 12noon until 2pm. 2 hours, that's the longest time taken for a single meal for me up to now. Especially 5 of us are just eating continually for 2 hours! Can't even have much space left for dinner after that. Haha.
 
After lunch, went shopping n went to the carnival at Warisan Square. Saw something that I totally loved! Want to know what is it? Some of you maybe had guessed it out. Haha.

Well, have to go to sleep now. It's such a nice day but I'm still exhausted. Tomorrow afternoon still have to go to school for dancing practice. Still feel a bit scared and under pressure, without reasons. Anyway, I'll just try my best. Please say gambateh for me! Thanks! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment