Monday, March 7, 2011

Journey~

been thinking for what happened the whole night
maybe you're right
maybe it's time to move on
cause nothing is ever gonna happen between us anymore

I take back the statement that I want another chance from you
cause it's impossible things are going to be like the good old days

when a thorn is stuck too deep in someone's heart
there's no way anyone can do to pluck it out
no matter how much they try

and with the thorn remain
everything is going to be weird

so don't bother forgiving me
because even so, the end would still be the end
but with less regrets and bad feelings

time to look forward
put back the smile on my face
and step onto a whole new journey

it took me 20 years to finally met someone as good as you are
I just hope I wouldn't have to wait that long until the next one

bottom of the line
I appreciate what happened between us
I'd cherish it forever
but I'm never going to look back to it anymore

I'd always remember how much I loved you
you'll always be the special one to me
but I'm going to stop missing you already

since there's no forever in love
I'd always know that every relationship would end up in pain

but with all these I've been through
I'm already good enough to deal with it
and know what's the best thing to do after all the pain

take care, my friend
I wish you all the best
and I believe that someday
you'd find the happiness that only belongs to you

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment