Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm lost~

(沒有你的日子-第2天)

had been staying awake whole night
full of frustrations and curiosity
keep thinking about what happened between both of us

"what is going on right now?"
that's all I can think about for the moment
that's the only question I would need a solution for

all this just happen within a day
why is your attitude changing so much all of the sudden
and I didn't even know at which point

may I just know what had I done wrong?
may I just demand an explanation
about why are you treating me like this?

I don't even have a clue of what mistake had I make
and now you aren't replying any of my messages
couldn't I at least know what had I done wrong before you prove me guilty?

I have no idea about all this
and you don't even bother to tell me anything
or at least talk to me for just a moment

I can't fall asleep, feeling scared
can't concentrate doing other stuffs, feeling worried
feels like I'm going to crumble under all this

I just don't expect this would be the end
I didn't even expect there's an end
or even if there is, it wouldn't be ending this way

I'm trying so hard to flashback
about everything I said and do
but I still can't find where things go wrong

I tried to contact you but failed
you don't even want to respond to anything from me
I'm feeling so helpless now

I care enough about your feelings
and I would never say anything to hurt you
cause you are too important that I couldn't afford to lose you

for now, I just wish you could hear my heart screaming out loud
begging for a chance to explain myself
begging for a chance to let you explain yourself

I could not, and dare not to imagine
how am I going to walk down the remaining path without you
I don't even dare to think about how am I going to handle it

there's so many things I wish to ask you now
so many questions I needed an answer for
and so many things I wish I could tell you

maybe I'll start by letting you know that
how happy and proud I am to have you there for me
and I'll always be here whenever you need somebody..

















I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

* I don't wanna close my eyes
  I don't wanna fall asleep
  'Cause I'd miss you, babe
  And I don't wanna miss a thing

  'Cause even when I dream of you
  The sweetest dream will never do
  I'd still miss you, babe
  And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing

Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

# I don't wanna miss one smile
  I don't wanna miss one kiss
  Well, I just wanna be with you
  Right here with you, just like this

  I just wanna hold you close
  Feel your heart so close to mine
  And stay here in this moment
  For all the rest of time

No comments:

Post a Comment