Sunday, March 28, 2010

blah blah blah~

I've actually noticed
how you've changed

before and after that thing happened
between you and me

do you really have to be that realistic?
had you even considered my feelings?

do you know how selfish you are?
you have any idea your inconsiderate is giving me so much pain?

you have any idea how bad I feel to hear you say those things?
I have to force myself to stay happy and be encouraging in front of you

I have no intentions to know about those things
cause every single words you say about it hurts me

now that you've appear in my life again
I thought it was something I would be happy about

but I never knew how much pain you're bringing into me
now that I realized, this feeling really do sucks!

I would wish you'll never appear again
stay disappear as  you were before

but since now you've lighten the fire up in my heart
it's impossible for me to let you go anymore

ouch
this dilemma just totally hurts

but what am I going to do?
after all, I'm addicted to your presence around me

sigh..

你當然可以很瀟灑的說放下就放下
你當然有本事說要放棄就放棄

但我呢?
我怎麽辦?

你有想過我的處境嗎?
你有想過我的感受嗎?

No comments:

Post a Comment