Wednesday, November 3, 2010

to a special someone~

dear special someone
never ask me why am I doing all those for you

because I don't need a reason
to care about someone that's important to me

I can sense all the pressure you're having on your shoulders now
and I always knew that you're someone that hope to make
each and every single piece of your assignment perfect

I just hope all these things I'm doing now
can bring back all the smile and laughter on your face
help you lighten your burden while I'm able to do it

you've always been like a sunshine to me
both ends of my mouth started to move upwards
every time I'm talking to you

and every moment I'm spending with you
are the moment that I treasured the most

I can't bear to see you so tired and exhausted everyday
and I'm willing to take all the responsibility to myself
and let you stay the happy angel you have always been

now everything you can do for me
is just hope you'll take good care of yourself

have enough rest everyday
and don't give yourself any pressure at all

that's all I'm asking from you
stay happy and cheerful for me

everything I've done for you up to now
I can proudly say that I have no intentions at all

I just hope to at least be there for you
when you needed someone

and of course, some feelings will never vanish so easily
I admit that the feelings I had a year ago are still present
and because of all these I still cares about you very much now

but I'm not going to do anything about this feeling
well, not unless you have the same feelings as I do
or had approved me of telling you about them

but remember
whatever you're doing now, or will be doing in the future
you're never doing them alone

cause I'll always be there for you
with everything I can possibly give

the song below is an original by Jackson 5
then covered by Mariah Carey
but I've chosen the version of your favorite singer, Charice

that's everything my heart has to say
if you're seeing all these..

原來            
可以全心全意地愛一個人            
也是一種幸福            























I'll Be There - Charice Pempengco


You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do

Just call my name and I'll be there

I'll be there to comfort you

Build my world of dreams around you
You know I'm so glad that I found you there
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength
You know I'll keep holding on

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter

Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Just call my name and I'll be there

I'll be there to protect you

With an unselfish love I'll respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there

I'll be there to comfort you

And I will build my world of dreams around you
You know I'm so glad that I found you there
You know I'll be there with a real love so strong
Be your strength, you know I'll keep holding on

If you should ever find someone new

I hope she'd better be good to you
'Cos if she doesn't, Then I'll be there

Don't you know, baby, yeah, yeah

I'll be there
You know I'll be there
Just call my name, and I'll be there


Just look over your shoulder

Just call my name
And I'll be there
 

No comments:

Post a Comment