Sunday, May 22, 2011

Right Here Waiting~

 
a song that only belongs to me and you
a song that I fear of listening to even until this day

fear of facing the truth that you left
and all the tears that are left behind

a song that represents every single memory
a song that stands for something special


something that will never be forgotten
and will always be one of the best thing that happen to me

a song I hope you'll never sing to someone else
a song that buries deep into my heart with my love

love that I think I might never dug out
or that I would never be giving to someone else

it's been so long
and I'm getting so much better ever since

why do you have to still brought it up now?
the song and the lyric
that I don't even have the courage to listen to and read

you never tell me anything that's inside your mind
leaving me with all the guessing and misery

it feels so bitter to have to accept the fact that
this song now belongs to the memory between you
and that other lucky person

every once and then you keep popping up in my mind
your laughter, your tears and all those things you've said

how hard is it going to be
letting go or putting down someone special like you

I couldn't imagine
too scare to even think about it..





Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

* Wherever you go
  Whatever you do
  I will be right here waiting for you

  Whatever it takes
  Or how my heart breaks
  I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

# I wonder how we can survive
  This romance
  But in the end if I'm with you
  I'll take the chance

No comments:

Post a Comment